Chinese market door handles

Yep!! Cullen still sells them - right?

Actually - the reason I wanted a rear one was that I cut the lock tab
off the lockbox on the passenger side. That side of the car is pry-in
proof. Hence the lack of need for the lock. Most stereo theives break
into the passenger side because the steering wheel is not in the way.

But I still have a lock cyl I can use as a dummy.

Here's a question for ya- If I paint my calipers and drums. Do I get
10hp - or do I stop faster? :)

-Timbo

--
www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech