'85 Wolfie FS

Yet again, I've got another one for sale.

This one belonged to the receptionist at the stealership in
Cincy.  Someone pulled into her fender and crunched it, and
took out the driver's side hub assembly too.  There's a new
fender installed (and painted to match even) but the hub
hasn't been done yet.  I may try and tackle this before
Cincy.

The car currently belongs to Brad's dad but he just bought
a new truck and decided not to fool with it.  (And at 6'4"
who can really blame him?)

The car is black and I think it has a new exhaust (it's
been a couple months since I've seen it, he just mentioned
the other day that he wants to sell it.)  The body isn't
perfect - there's a couple small rust spots - but looks
great from 5 or 10 feet away.  Currently shod with Mk 1 13"
wheels.  I may have a pic of it on the home computer but I
have no internet connection at the moment so it may take
awhile before I can get that to anyone interested.  It's
currently in Washington Court House Ohio but will probably
move to Wilmington before long.  (Before Cincy.)  NEEDS TO
GO SOON!

$500 obo.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail