Vortex Cincy post....

That was just a Fight Club joke/quote, it seems.
I was just telling Tony that I feel a weird protective feeling about Cincy,
which of course I have no right to, as I've never been there, but the org
people seem a bit more mature and tight knit and I like that.

I could never get with the posturing and stupidity that goes with, say,
Waterfest.
(No offense meant to all of the cool people that go)
I just want to hang out and look at some Sciroccos, eat some food, drink a
bit and hang out some more.

Jim