who is NOT going to Cincy?

Oh shut up and come to Cincy!  I felt much the way you did last year
and had a great time and met lots of great people.  You don't have to
drink to go, it just happens to be something that does happen there.
However, it's not like a huge party with a large amount of drunks.
Everyone for the most part is responsible.  It was nice being able to
put names to faces.

Sorry for the opening line there, but you realy should join the fun.
Lots to do and lots to learn.  Bring the Jetta... you just can't park
on the left side of the driveway. :)