who is NOT going to Cincy?

I probably should've mentioned that I am in nyc. The
rocco has a really harsh ride, the g/f hates it. Just
going around town is hard on the lower back, and the
love handles don't help either. The 84 Jetta feels
like a cadilac in comparison, it has a nice susension.
I don't wanna jeapordize my driving record getting
speeding tickets in some rural area for trying to push
it and get here faster. Doing a convoy with fellow
East coast listers is would be fun, but thats a really
long drive. Of course there are other considerations
too. There is the money and the family obligations and
having to take care of things, yadda yadda. Besides I
don't really participate in the discussions here, and
would feel akward meeting you all. I imagine this
being a tight group and I have never been a "good
lister." Most of these discussions are too technical
for me anyhoo and my last question here netted me one
reply. Have fun in Cincy though, don't drink too much.
I look forward to seeing the pics of all the roccos
lined up in the Ohio grass.

Marko