Could a badly placed clutch....

What if the clutch was installed off-balance and loaded one side of the
shaft more than the others?

That is where I was going with this. See, the car had to go in for the clutch to be ajusted and I know was causing some of the shruddreing, but the clacking was not ever present on the car until they switch the clutch.....those centifugal forces could be a bitch!
It is just seems to me like too much of a coincidence

Yahoo! Mail