Cincy FS/WTB

I forgot to say plus some cash or maybe a used cam on the Weber Redline. AFAIK these are pretty rare and go for about $100 on ebay while an A2 GTI TB goes for like $25. If I'm way off let me know, because I'm not real partial to it. At low speeds it's really hard to drive.

Dan

> WTT:
> full uncut wiring harness from a mk1 (even includes turn signal bulbs) for
full uncut fusebox to dash harness (You'd be my bestest friend if the wires
were labeled)