Oops...

I agree.
Thanks to Mark, Daun and Cathy chipping in to rebuild my car after the
accident. With out their help, my car would be junk.

The guys at the insurance co. and friends thought I was nuts. Only the guy
who straightened the frame backed me up around here.

Draco's back on the road and looking good.

Again, thank you guys.

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y