Oops...

On 6:40:45 am 05/16/05 "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I agree.
> Thanks to Mark, Daun and Cathy chipping in to rebuild my car after
> the accident. With out their help, my car would be junk.

Well, my dear, that's what parts cars are for. Not that I donated much
anyway...

> The guys at the insurance co. and friends thought I was nuts. Only
> the guy who straightened the frame backed me up around here.

You are nuts. You drive a Scirocco. But it's a good kind of nuts.

> Draco's back on the road and looking good.

Excellent news!!!!

> Again, thank you guys.

"We are not guys, we are hot chicks", or I am anyway...and while I'm at it,
Happy Belated Birthday, you old gal you...(hehe) Yep, you'll always be
older than me. <ducking>

Cathy