Parts (to buy or sell) for Cincy

May as well make it a separate list eh? I have some B3 Passat stuff that
I'd like to sell off, headlights and such, I have two of them for parts. As
long as it isn't too tough to remove, I'll yank it and haul it down there.
So LMK if you're looking for something. I already have Allyn's wish list.
And I've got a rear bench for a MkI (later), it's grey. It can go away.

Cathy