Fuel Distributor Rebuilding...

On 5/11/05, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Yet another of your evil plots to take over my cars when I'm frustrated
> with them has failed. As my Timmy's "Roll Up the Rim" cups always say
> -"Play Again"
> (You can't have the headache either, for the record)

I don't _want_ the Headache - she's fun for the occasional guilt-free
roll in the hay, but way too high maintenance for my liking.  Come to
think of it, Klaus is getting that way too - he certainly seems a hell
of a lot more finicky in the last year or so - why do you think that
is?   Maybe you have them parked too close together.

> A BIT pushy??? The dealership is closed at night silly, but the part is
> ordered, this is Klaus, so no delays are acceptable. Apparently.

Well, by now the part should be in, and waiting to be picked up and installed.

> And besides, the sooner that I fix this issue, the sooner I'll find out the
> "problem" still isn't fixed... so why wait? Sure hope I get some good gas
> fumes going, I'm in withdrawal here...

It's a bummer when your daily drive is a diesel, isn't it?

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - the next GTD?