Fuel Distributor Rebuilding...

Well, it appears I have an air leak at the gasket between the fuel
distributor and the housing of the air flow sensor, which there is
supposedly a rebuild kit for. Where do you get the kit, and is this one of
those "Where angels fear to tread" zones, or is it reasonable for me to
attempt it? This appears to be the source of Klaus' bad behavior, as
everything else appears to be perfection, (yeah, that'll last about three
seconds)

So this may be on my "pre Cincy to-do list..."

Cathy