List up?

I was wondering what happened because I did not get a digest version for the past five weeks. I did a search on vwvortex and sounds like the list went down on March 24 yet no feedback if the list is back up. Here is hoping the list is back up!

I took the 77 Scirocco out of winter hibernation three weeks ago. It was fun to get behind the wheel again. It has been raining on weekends ever since so the rocc does not come out :)

Jim
77 Turbo Scirocco
http://members.aol.com/jlpawlicki