Re: What's up?

--- Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:

There is always a wise guy in the bunch!!!! By the way
the article you send me was great!... I learned more
about the 82. I specially learned that 0-60 is a 14 sec
affair and that to my surprise the automatic is less
economical than the manual.

Didn't surprise me at all....

So How long does it take to do the mounts? Cincy Project?

Front & rears are pretty quick & easy, at least with a 5
spd.  (I've never looked at the front mount on an
automatic.)  Side mounts are considerably more involved and
require a press.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172