Re: What's up?

--- Dan BuBubbjdjdbubbx.nenetcomom> wrote:

Well, the list is just dead as a doornail.

So, I thought I'd let you all know about my boring
weekend.

After all the cleanup and bead blasting and powder
coating Kirsten and I did to her car I can't just
rebuild and install.
So, yep! It's getting bead blasted and powder coated
too.

These my fine freind are part of that 'blessings of
the Demi-Goddes upon you' type stuff I mentioned
arlier.

It's like the inverse of Radiation Exposure, the more
time you have to pick up 'rads' the more good stuff
happens to you, including just getting your own stuff
done.

TBerk
You da man Dan, Rock On.