Re: Cincy Camping Website

dont be such a wuss, cincy is a couple of months away still, you have
time to fix any issues you have with the car.

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:08:14 -0600, Derrick <derrickmd18@verizon.net> wrote:
GGehrke wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:58:50 -0600, Rhett Farnum
><rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>And why do we only have 4 people signed up??? We had like a dozen that
>>were majorly interested the day I brought this up. Common guys wheres
>>the interested that we had initially???
>>

>I want to but I don't know if I'm even going to be able to make cincy
>on account of my various summer obligations with the Navy :(
>
>-Grant-

7 hours and 33mins from my house.  hmm 7hours and 33mins in a 87 vw
scirocco 16v with boost and a EMS I don't trust.  hmm don't know I'm
calling shotgun with someone I got gas and tolls both ways.