Re: What's up?

Daune Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
--- Neptuno wrote:

Moral of the story if you have an MK2 rocco make sure you
have plenty of room before you go putting a bar that is
made to fit in the small clearance space for a Rabbit.

Well, that and make sure to change your motor mounts every
couple years. :p

There is always a wise guy in the bunch!!!! By the way the article you send me was great!... I learned more about the 82. I specially learned that 0-60 is a 14 sec affair and that to my surprise the automatic is less economical than the manual.

So How long does it take to do the mounts? Cincy Project?

El Tony