RE: Safe cars for speeding?

Red cars are the absolute worst.  A red
Scirocco is undriveable on public highways.  lol

Not true.  I have not been pulled in my red rocco.  I have had that car for
three years now.  The Yellow one I bought just last October has had me
sitting on the side of the road twice now.  (no ticket either time)

Dave

Well, wait....last time I had a red scirocco, it was a cutting edge looking,
modern sports car..I think it attracted more attention.  I was also a young
whippersnapper.

Now I'm older and the car is a classic ;-)

I forgot to factor that in.  lol

Jim