From: Jonathan Shisler [mailto:jshislervw@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 3:44 PM
To: Jim Ruffi; David L. Winchell, II; Marc Getty
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: How long to get to Cincy from Philly?

ive never been but from what i hear from this list i would agree. id say it is mostly about keeping these cars and the followers alive. oh yeah, and if your car can make it out there with only a few break downs along the way.

i was just joking about the stalker comment. it was just funny how much i hear things from the most random people. my car is slowly under restoration. i hope it to be one of the good paint jobs. im not really in any rush because right now i just enjoy driving it. it still looks good from 5 feet.

i would say 50% have bad respray, 40% are sporting there original paint in all it's rustiness or missing clearing coat, 3% have awesome original paint, and  7% have a good restoration paint job. that is just me though