RE: Safe cars for speeding?

Maybe because they know it has a corrado engine?

Nah. The last couple years we've driven Ellen corrado to cincy we've never been caught, and we average 30-35mph over the speed limit most of the way down there.

Ok, when I'M driving we're going that fast. I've been told that TMB and I have alot in common, speed must be one of them.

"David L. Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com> wrote:
Red cars are the absolute worst. A red
Scirocco is undriveable on public highways. lol

Not true. I have not been pulled in my red rocco. I have had that car for
three years now. The Yellow one I bought just last October has had me
sitting on the side of the road twice now. (no ticket either time)

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco