RE: Final Winter Beater Wars Date - Back from the GTG!

Another wildly succesfull "B List Adventure"

No death, no major damage and no jail time = resounding success.

Thanks Mardak for setting up the killer kabin and being just nutty enough to drag the ghetto-ass twin all the way to Vermont.

Good to finaly meet "Marc scirocco" aka "frenchie" you need to hook me up with some back issues of "Crack Whore Magazine"

Thanks J for that thing you do with your tongue.... 'nuff said ; )

Thanks Sara for puking all over my face, I do so love a multi colored yawn.

I should have a vid up by the end of the week.

Can't wait to do it again next year.

Anson

PS.

Coupla pics I took in between vomit adventures and conversing with the local police:

Mark's kickass 10v T coupe hauling the twin http://www.vwot.org/community/modules/Gallery/albums/albuu93/rearview_tow.jpg

The hell beast after a long day of abuse
http://www.vwot.org/community/modules/Gallery/albums/albuu93/rode_hard.jpg

Getty's GTI truck heading for home
http://www.vwot.org/community/modules/Gallery/albums/albuu93/bunny_truck.jpg

PPS.

Sod off titwank, that was Jason Arms getting the shitpile high centered!

tmb <the_questionist@yahoo.com> wrote:

yeah, anson's a superstar. but where'd he learn
how to drive? keep it between the lines, sucka!

http://vermontracing.com/photo/ice/2005/27feb2005/pages/DSC06534.htm

jason
tmb