RE: Final Winter Beater Wars Date - Back from the GTG!

First off, Marc, I deserve zero credit for
organizing the cabin. That is all
Mk1 Mark's planning.

yeah, good call on the cabin, mardak.  everything
about the place was way more than anyone could
have expected.  paul, rich, and i were tempted to
bring the couch home with us.

Today I made it back to Philly from Vermont in
the bunny truck in pretty
good time. I Drove all 375 miles in 6 hours and
40 minutes without stopping
once! 30 MPG and the 13.3 gallon tank sure have
a lot more range then the
California Edition did coming cross country....

we logged 730km in 6.5 hours.  managed not to
acquire any speeding tickets, but did manage to
feed it repeatedly to a dual-mufflered,
big-red-tach-light-equipped mx6 not far outside
of toronto.  felt so good to hurt him so bad...

Thanks to Sara for organizing WBW 2005! It was
great as usual!

indeed!  all the TO people had a fantastic time,
and have been talking about it non-stop.
Thanks to Anson for getting the annually
mandated police attention that I received last year!

yeah, anson's a superstar.  but where'd he learn
how to drive?  keep it between the lines, sucka!

http://vermontracing.com/photo/ice/2005/27feb2005/pages/DSC06534.htm

anson, we need video.  now.  no, no, no, make
that two days ago.  get on it, sister.

Thanks to that shitty diner in downtown
Burlington for getting me sick!

strangely, i didn't vomit while eating breakfast.
i probably should've, tho.  naaasty!

Thanks to Montrial Paulie for being so
consistent! (never, ever showing up
for anything, ever)

paully = total fucking jerkoff.  i hate that guy.
i'm happy he didn't show.

as for everyone else, it was really nice meeting
you all.  marc, i'm glad that i don't have to
apologize for rich nearly punching in the side of
your A4.  it would've matched the hood tho! ;)

jason
tmb