RE: Final Winter Beater Wars Date - Back from the GTG!

When I tried to send this a few minutes ago, my post was rejected for CC'ing
too many people. Here is my post in a non-CC'ed version.....
-Marc

-----Original Message----- From: Marc Getty [mailto:marc@getty.net] Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 10:31 PM
To: 'Rich D.'; 'Sara Arms'; 'mardak@cogeco.ca'; 'ansonivan@yahoo.com';
'VWtype53@yahoo.com'; 'jcammisa@alwaysonline.net';
'paulmaione@videotron.ca'; 'marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca'; 'sandor@vwot.org';
'Anson Clement'; 'Jason Arms'; 'scirocco list'
Subject: RE: Final Winter Beater Wars Date - Back from the GTG!

First off, Marc, I deserve zero credit for organizing the cabin. That is all
Mk1 Mark's planning.

Today I made it back to Philly from Vermont in the bunny truck in pretty
good time. I Drove all 375 miles in 6 hours and 40 minutes without stopping
once! 30 MPG and the 13.3 gallon tank sure have a lot more range then the
California Edition did coming cross country....

Thanks to Sara for organizing WBW 2005! It was great as usual!

Thanks to Jason A. & the Arms Family Compound for warming up my frozen solid
Bunny Truck!

Thanks to Mk1 Mark for hooking us up with the cabin, and for dragging the
always entertaining poo pile up from Ohio! ;-)

Thanks to Montréal Marc for finally showing up to an event! ;-)

Thanks to Anson for getting the annually mandated police attention that I
received last year!

Thanks to the TMB & the other Toronto folks for coming!

Thanks to that shitty diner in downtown Burlington for getting me sick!

Thanks to Montréal Paulie for being so consistent! (never, ever showing up
for anything, ever)

Thanks to the Burlington, VT Hobos for leaving me alone this year!

Enough thank yous, here are the pics:

My 169 Pics from Sunday:
<http://endearth.org/WBW2005/>

Other Pics: