Re: Hi from Tim

I will let him know that you all miss him and that we want to see him
back soon!! And yes, it is Tim Stetson (I sadly couldn't remember his
last name).

Rhett

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:53:29 -0800 (PST), Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys, You might remember the guy that had made a half keg of beer
> and had some bearing issues that I was traveling with to Cincy last
> year so he didn't make it and he kinda fell off the face of the earth
> not too long after Cincy....

This was that nutty Tim Stetson?  Tell him 'hey' from Cheapass and that we miss him here on the
list!  Hope to see/hear from him soon!

Ron

=====