Re: How to make your links work was: damn lucky west -coasters-need fast reply! Hope someone can!

~~~~Bracket them with something, my characters of choice are the "<" and the

">", but others work as well.

This will help avoid it getting word-wrapped.~~~~~

So that's how you so that! LOL! Thanks!

~~~~~Hmmm, Beading & Jewelry Making...~~~~~

Yep, feel free to have a look around.  I am working on an idea that I am sure a few of the listers might like too.  I just have to wait til I get more beads.  The ones I need are NOT cheap!  LOL!  You will all see what I mean when I can finally get it done.  I will send a pic to the group that will most likely get y'all interested in things you had no idea would interest you.  ;-)