Hi from Tim

Hey guys, You might remember the guy that had made a half keg of beer
and had some bearing issues that I was traveling with to Cincy last
year so he didn't make it and he kinda fell off the face of the earth
not too long after Cincy. I had only talked to him once or twice after
that because I owed him a few parts but after that I hadn't heard from
him.

WELL, today I was online and I saw his name come up  so I IM'd him and
we had a good chat. He said not only was he having personal problems
after Cincy his server also crashed and the list somehow booted his
email. So he is getting back on his feet slowly and is working on
getting his server back together. From the sounds of it I doubt he is
coming to Cincy this year but he is definately going to be bakc on the
list once he gets a few more things in order. He just asked that I let
you all know he is still alive and kicking and will be returning as
soon as he can.

Tim's temporary messanger,
Rhett