Re: WTB: Mk1 Roc on the west coast pref.

Cory,

I still have my 75 Red Mark I in the back yard.
Wrapped up to protect from all this reccord rain fall.
$350.00 or best offer.

Mark F. was supposed to buy it in December but ...
Have had no e-mails from him lately.

I bought it new from the VW dealer in Santa Barbara, CA.
Has around 80,000 miles.

It has never been wrecked and was running when I parked it years ago.
Interior is a mess. Exterior has a few parking lot dings.

Only mods were a proper copper radiator, Webber-Holly carburator,
and a Ford solinoid switch. It's an Automatic with Air Cond.

Please let me know if you are interested,

Noel Browning
1153 Ruberta Ave
Glendale, CA 91201

(818) 244-7401