From: "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 2:18 PM
Subject: im back for a bit - again

...and now i can say why i'm back. last week we came in and prepped for a
test missile shoot, then we went out and shot 'em. heres what we shot:
<http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/slbm/d-5.htm>
<http://www.chinfo.navy.mil/navpalib/factfile/missiles/wep-d5.html>
obviously, more details cannot be thrown out in a list email.
i'll be around for a few days, then out again. back around tax time (just
in
time for cincy).
Al