Re: WTB: Mk1 Roc on the west coast pref.

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 11:57:23 -0800, Noel Browning <noel@cirs.com> wrote:

I still have my 75 Red Mark I in the back yard.
Wrapped up to protect from all this reccord rain fall.
$350.00 or best offer.

Mark F. was supposed to buy it in December but ...
Have had no e-mails from him lately.

I *just* returned from my lengthy OH,VT,OK trip, which is why you
didn't hear from me...

The car I picked up in Oklahoma was a big disappointment, as it was
supposed to be an accident-free car - which it wasn't...  :(  I was
hoping this one would be a "keeper" to restore, but I'm not so sure I
want to spend the time and money restoring a Mk1 "right" that started
out fundamentaly flawed...

After looking over the car I just bought, I believe yours is a much
better starting point for a proper restoration (and I have a "thing"
for 75's... :D).  Which brings me to this question:  Would you be able
to store the car until just before Cincy? (I can get the money to you
now though).  I would like to pick it up the last week of May, and
haul it through Cincy on the way home...  It would be convenient for
me to combine the trips...  Please let me know if you have the space
to store it, and if not, maybe I can get it towed and stored somewhere
until May...  (anyone? :D)

Thanks!

Mark.
75