Re: high speed stability

I found a big differance with tire/wheel combo and how much extra crap
I have in the car.  I've been using 195/50-15's for a long time.  I
put some winter wheels on this year, 175/70-13's, and they feel a
little "greasey" at really high speeds.  Also, with my car just about
empty of all the stuff I end up with in my car, it feels better at all
speeds.  I think it's cause the ride is almost level then.

Kervin