Re: high speed stability

I'm running SoftSport springs with Bilstein HDs on my Mk1 and had them on a
Rabbit GTI before they went on the 'roc. They've seen a lot of miles but are
still in great shape. They were put on the GTI back in '94!!

I think the handling is outstanding with this setup. It always did great at
high freeway speeds, but unfortunately, I can't comment on triple digit
speeds. What kind of instability are you experiencing?

This setup also dealt with the potholes in Tijuana as I commuted down there
daily. Also had the clearance to get myself out of any tough spots I found
myself in down there.

My current suspnsion setup is H&R soft sport spinrgs with boge
struts/shocks.  I've noticed that when in the triple digit speed range I'm
starting to feel some instability in the car.