Car won't shift, Need help!?!?!?

I just installed the 02J on my 1.8T scirocco. When I start the car you hear a little grind, not sure if that is it. But my clutch won't engage or disengage I am using a G60 master and slave. I bled the whole system, wondering if the problem is because I had a screw holding the throwout berring back. Also my pedal is very stiff. Could I just have bled it wrong?

Anyone have any idea what this could be? Im really pissed i just want this car back on the road and I dont feel like taking the whole tranny off. Please tell me its hydrolic system.

Kevin