Re: Coilovers

Is this the Bonrath Strut housing that you're talking about?
http://www.rapidparts.com/rpeProdDetail.ASPx?a=2629

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Walter" <dswalterwi@gmail.com>
To: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
Cc: <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>; "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: Coilovers

Dan,
I know the Bonrath Strut housing raises where the strut sits.  This
maintains the travel distance and lowers the car.

Don

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:22:05 -0500, Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
So, David. When you say "the arm that extends from the strut itself sits in a higher position" are you talking about the two tabs that straddle the hub carrier (where the eccentric camber adjustment
bolts goes) or the steering arm?
I'm confused cause Neal was talking about a modified A1 strut housing with an A2 strut.
You're clearly talking about a different setup that involves more A2 parts, but I'm not sure I
understand if it's just the strut housing or also the hub carrier.
Could you elaborate?
Dan