To: <nocones77-vw@yahoo.com>; "Don Walter" <dswalterwi@gmail.com>; "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
Cc: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Coilovers

There is another benefit to using the A2 struts.  The arm that extends from the strut itself sits
in a higher position, and is therefore better suited to help with the oversteer normally
encountered with lowered vehicles.  I plan to do this myself, but have not looked at what all I
need to do to make it work...  Wacky Wabbit Racer is the fella on Vortex that turned me onto
this...

David