Re: Coilovers

Hey, Dan - please let us know what you find/end up settling on. I've been
on  the precipice of buying a suspension setup for my '81 project for a
while now  (was leaning toward Bilstein Sports w/ Neuspeed Progressive
Springs). But the  coilover question has been nagging at me.

My current driver '81 has Carrera coilovers on Tokico Illuminas and I'd say
they're just _ok_(I can't quite grasp why the PO used adjustable shocks w/
single-rate springs - the setup is really only effective on one shock setting... :-/ )

thx, JT

Hey, thanks everyone for input on the coilovers.

Lots of data to chew on and investigations to be made into A2
alternatives.

Again, thanks for all the input.
Dan