Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 10:29 AM
Subject: RE: $150 aba here in OH

That was gonna be my next question...
Does somebody make pistons that make the right compression ratio and clear
the valves on the 16V head?
Is the short block otherwise the same, with respect to mounting, fittings,
etc.?

or course, you loose displacement when you start messing around with pistons
to make more compression.

I now feel like I'm wasting space here on the thread, cause I don't really
wanna do a swap on a perfectly good running car, but I'm gettin' curious.
I'm sure you guys musta covered this b4, anyway.

Jim