From: Dan Bubb [mailto:jdbubb@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 11:05 AM
To: Jim Ruffi; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: $150 aba here in OH

I'm sure you can buy pistons for the European only ABF (Techtonics
107.833 $625) that would have the
correct piston dome, valve cutouts and piston pin height for an
ABA block and rods.

short block is generally the same. I have one in my car.

Why would you loose displacement as a result of messing with compression??
Displacement is simply a function of bore and stroke and number of
cylinders.
Dan