Re: Slegato, aka 'Billy and Gino's Excellent Adventure'

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:45:19 -0500 (EST), C Boyko

Golfing sucks and you know it. (Plus that thing is ugly...) Nope, I was
counting on Roccing, sorry.

Yes, it's UGLY.  I'll admit it.  In addition to being an eyesore, it's
fast becoming a thorn in my side.  If only I had some friends who would
come and help me finish it off (literally or otherwise... ) instead of
just making fun of it... :)

No shit eh? I can hear that call..."Well, we have two cars that need
towing, how long is the flatbed?...."

Yeah, and you really want to get those Quattros onto a flatbed...

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD  http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project (the next GTD?)