Re: scirocco.org lister map (list slow today).

At 11:53 PM 3/13/05, you wrote:

I'd love to see this happen!  (unfortunately I don't know squat about
designing web pages)

It would be cool to actually be able to see "dots" on a North American
map where people live who have entered their info.  The dots might be
"clickable" to reveal info of that particular person.   A visual
representation like this would make it easier to design routes through
areas where listers live - whether for places to crash, visit, or
emergency break-down contacts...  Something like this would be cool
even just to see how Scirocco owners are scattered over North
America...

Later,

Mark.
75
80 S
81
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt - now dead with a blown tranny...  :(
Many years ago I was on the DML-Dakota Mailing List and they have
this very thing.  There are little "pins" and when you click on them the
info comes up, and if I remember correctly only if you wanted to share
it.

John