Re: [SPAM] Re: 2007 Scirocco

Hehehe...as much as I would like to Cathy...I can't hand the keys over.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)

C Boyko said:
First, I said I'd test drive it, but not be able to afford it. Second, I
couldn't afford your Corrado either, though I'd truly love to have it/
drive it. At the time you posted about selling it, I had like $50 my bank
accounts. (Is that enough to buy the 'raddo? I doubt it)
By the time these new ones get returned on lease, my kids will be done
school and the DD will be pretty tired, so I'll be thinking of replacing
it I suspect. The other factor is that I'd have to drive your Corrado in
the winter if I were to consider buying it, and I couldn't do that to it.
This new thing? It'd be the DD, all year. Salt and all. So, to prevent me
from doing that, hand me the keys to that Coraddo, would you?.....;)

Cathy
not buying ANYTHING for a while...

Cathy,

You'd consider that monstrosity, but not even ASK about the Corrado
being
for sale?

Hrumph.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)

carol eller said:
I'll be test driving
it.
 --
Cathy<<<

I have to admit that I will too.

Cathy
"The corroding wind of a hot Sirocco has known depressing effects. People
have reported various symptoms such as an unwonted dullness, an
aching melancholy feeling, enervation, being easily annoyed, having
irritating dreams etc... It can easily affect anyone,...
unaware of the cause of their mental misery."