Re: Chinese handles

At 22:59 -0800 3/15/05, Ben Carter wrote:
What are chinese handles and what do they look like? Are they better than the normal handles? What do they do differently? Anybody got any pictures?

Ben C.

Well, the ones I bought look like Mk3 door handles and I do like them a lot. Of course I have not had them but for a few weeks so I cannot claim any long term benefits. BUt, if you want to see how they look in my car, here is the thread in VW vortex: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1872473