From: Anthony Pelletier <vwnuts@yahoo.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
CC: seahorse521@adelphia.net
Subject: Big brakes (11") on MKI scirocco 944 m/c?
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 04:27:32 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

How's it going?  I've been asked by the guy who bought
my MKI (and is installing a turbo 16v) what to use for
a master cylinder to run big brakes on the MKI.  I
know you can use the 16v stuff, but I also remeber
that someone used a master cyl from some model of 944
with the stock booster & pump.

Anyone have a p/n or info on this??  I tried the
search on .org, but came up with nothing.

Thanks,
Tony