8V Cylinder head P/N help

OK I'm confused. The basic question is, is the P/N cast into the cylinder head the same as the
actual cylinder head P/N? This may sound dumb, but I'm wondering if it's the P/N of the casting
itself vs. the P/N of the finished (machined) part. This would be typical of general practice
outside the car world.

Anyhow, here's the part in question: http://www.scirocco.dhs.org/cheapassron/misc/2hclose.jpg

The date code is '89 sometime - can't tell from the pics I have.

I can't find that number (026 103 373G) in ETKA anywhere. The head is currently on a 2H (Digifant
Cabby) block, FWIW.

The reason I ask is that Gordy appears to have the engine I need but until I can confidently
identify that head  I won't know for sure.  Those P/Ns are good for a Digifant Cabby, which is the
engine I'm after.  ETKA says the Digi-cabby head is supposed to be 037 103 351_, -F, or -G)

Any clues for me?