Re: After 30 hours with my new Mk1 - Road Trip Story

Thanks guys, I knew you'd understand.  My girlfriend is on her way
over and I'm afraid she'll still laugh at me and make fun of it. Girls. bah.
I loved parking it next to the H2 as well.  The hummer just dwarfs it.
Actually just about everything dwarfs it.  You all know how that
works, though.
No name yet.  I've been referring to it as Rocco Jr. because the other
one is a year older.  That one has found the name black sheep on its
own, so maybe in the coming months one will develop for this car too.
And probably the best part is all the little problems with it.  It's
already looking a lot better just today and I'm still going.  Just got
done hitting it with some paint on the white primer spots.  Still not
a very good match, though.  Autozone claims the car came in black or
tornado red only.  Stupid autozone.

-Grant-