[SPAM] Re: Where to buy POR-15 ?

I'm currently nuts deep in a 'rocco motor swap, the recipient has some
nasty rust spots in the engine bay I would like to address before
inserting the new heart.

Anybody know of a retail outlet for POR-15?

I realy need to comence painting tomorow so there's no time for ordering
the stuff.
Anson

Wish I'd have known, I bought some at the car show I went to with Daun on
Saturday, I could have sent it stateside with him. Hindsight eh? I've
never seen it sold retail, I was surprised the guy had product with him
actually.

--
Cathy
"It's not the result of when you get there, it's everything that can happen along the way" (some surfer dude on the Discovery Channel)