De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] De la part de Anson Clement
Envoyé : 17 mars 2005 19:55
À : scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : Where to buy POR-15 ?

I'm currently nuts deep in a 'rocco motor swap, the recipient has some nasty rust spots in the engine bay I would like to address before inserting the new heart. Anybody know of a retail outlet for POR-15? I realy need to comence painting tomorow so there's no time for ordering the stuff. If the good stuff is not available localy what's the next best thing for treating rust? TIA or T'n'A or something Anson