Re: BRAKE Question - 10.1 or 11 on a mk1?

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:58:53 -0500, Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
My personal opinion is that unless you intend to do a lot of track days and have over 200 HP then
the 10.1 brakes will be fine.

The G60 11" brake caliper is a single piston caliper and you can buy an adapter specifically for it.

Just to clear up some confusion you might get from this Cory, G60
(Corrado) brakes are single piston, but the G60 (name of the brake
itself) calipers from an Audi is dual piston (I believe Jeff referred
to these as Girling60 calipers...  I know I got the terms confused the
first time I heard that I had "G60" brakes on my Audi...

Later,

Mark.
75
80 S