From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jim Ruffi
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 10:15 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [SPAM] pillar trim removal

Good morning:

I figured the list was down this weekend, or just really slow...I guess we
were all watching and wondering about it...

Anyhoo, my 16V's black vinyl B pillar and door trim is pretty beat.  I'm not
sure I want to replace it.  I have the chemicals and patience to remove it
and shine up the paint underneath, but is the paint under there usually up
to snuff?  I've seen a few pics of "converted" ones but I wasn't sure
whether or not they were repaints.  Any suggestions?

Also, what's your vote on vinyl vs naked?  This is a black car.

TIA

Jim