From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 10:19 AM
To: Scirocco email List
Subject: Re: Dubwars - Cincy - Caravans from the west.

Here's the word from George, the head of the event. "I am here..
What I can tell you is that it is happening on June 5th. There will be No
road race or drags at this time. There is an Auto-x and show for sure. I am
still trying to get the best venue for my bucks. After the madness
buttonwillow skimming thousands off my gate fees.. I am trying to re-coup
what I lost. So, the whole expensive motorsports part wont happen for 05
while I save money for 06 so dahlback can bring out their new 2000lb, 1500hp
awd monster!"

Bummer for him about the money lost, but bummer for the Potters and Meze on
the lack of roadcourse and drags!

Dan

Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

Just heard from a reliable source that Dubwars 05 is....yep, same weekend
as Cincy.

Guess we won't be seeing any west coasters again this year. (at cincy).

Oh, and a side note, to you KS people...looks like flying is way too
costly for me this year, so the Rado TDI will be making the trip again
most likely.

Caravans obviously possible...we need to speak with Scott Rose about how
many people he can handle (if he still wants to this year). He lives in
St Louis, makes a great stopping place Thursday night, then finish the
drive Friday.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)