From: "marc_scirocco" <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>,"'Sara Arms'" <gtigirlie@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Final Winter Beater Wars Date - Back from the GTG!
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:17:19 -0500

I am back from Burlington VT. First I have to give a big thank you to Jason
and Sara for being such great hosts.

Also thanks to Marc G and Mark for organizing the Cottage and everything
else.

To the Toronto guys, Jason, Paul, and the third which I can't remember his
name, but who almost rammed my A4 with Anson's twin.

Big thanks to Anson who brought his twin monster, which is such a crowd
magnet (two motors??).

Saturday we had fun just drifting like madmen all afternoon on lake
Champlain.

Here is a preview picture taken by Paul from the Toronto guys:
<<http://www.lesabotage.com/photos/Scirocco/ansonsm.jpg>>

We pushed Anson's twin a few times. To get him out of a ditch, to get the
car started etc...

Some local girls got stuck on Lake Camplain in a japanese enono box, which
we circled like indians for 10 minutes in our three quatros and durocco. We
are nice guys so we gave them a push as well so they could drive back to
shore.

Sunday was a timed event where Anson, Jason and Mark had fun ice racing with
the local guys.

The cottage was really nice, and we really had a great time! Can't wait for
next year!

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco